Friday, April 29, 2011

Too Much Too Fast?

Sometimes I think we are the craziest people on the planet. Plenty of people out there meet someone, fall in love, a few years later they may move in together and get married and then down the road they have a baby.

Not the case with us.

We met, and 9 months later we moved in, two months later we found out we were going to have a baby. One month later we were engaged. Four months after that we moved into our first home. Two months after that we had our daughter, and bought a new car. A month later myself and the baby were baptised, and then two months later we got married.

Is your head spinning yet?

I have to say the only reason a wedding worked into that so quickly was because I was at home with the baby. Had I been working I don't think we could have pulled off planning our wedding in three months!

After that things cooled off for a while. We have been living in our house and raising our daughter and then started planning when to have the next baby. Well that baby will be here in three short months and we are back to throwing craziness into the mix. We bought a van, Matt started a new job, we bought a puppy and we have a wonderfully crazy 2 year old running around.

Again, is your head spinning?

Somedays I have to stop myself and really try to remember how long we have been together, its not even four years yet and look at everything that we have been through together. Our second wedding anniversary is next week. I have to say, I couldn't be happier. I don't think I would have changed a single thing. Not the order things were done or how quickly some may think that they happened. I sure feel like I have known Matt for a lot longer than I have.

My head may be spinning, but the nausea is only from being pregnant! :)


Post written September 10 2010 moved from previous blog

No comments:

Post a Comment