Friday, April 29, 2011

Sick Baby

Well Ella is sick with her first cold. She's warm but not into a fever and her nose is running like crazy. She was up quite a few times last night so I didn't get a ton of sleep. Hopefully I will be able to nap while she naps today. It is so nice that we now get a year off for our babies. I couldn't imagine if I had to get up and go to work all day after a night like that. Though I'm not sure I would send her to Daycare with a cold this bad. I'll have to make sure that I use the vapor bath mix that I have for occasions such as this. Hopefully that will help her to clean out that nose. Oh does she hate when I wipe her nose!  I'm sure that many babies don't enjoy having their nose wiped though.


Post written Feb 4 20098 moved from previous blog

No comments:

Post a Comment