Friday, April 29, 2011

More of Our Week

As I mentioned it was a busy week. On Wednesday my Mom called and asked if we wanted to meet her at the mall. She had the day off and wanted to get in some Ella-time as she calls it. It was one expensive trip and we never even made it to the mall! Icy Saskatoon roads caused us to get into an accident on the way there. I have been in an accident before but it is a million times scarier when you have your baby in the back! We wound up hitting the back end of a lady's SUV in a chain reaction effect. Immediately I shut the engine off and ran around to the other side of the vehicle to where Ella was sound asleep. She slept through the whole thing! I felt so amazed and grateful that she was okay. Ironically enough that was the day that she also said Mom. It is as if she knew I needed a cheer up!

Another good thing about last Wednesday. I became a moderator for Chapter Chit Chat. As a part of that I am going to start adding book reviews to my blog. I'll get cracking on that soon. I have read a lot of books since Christmas!

While feeding Ella today I happened to notice that she is FINALLY getting a tooth coming through! YAY!! She has been teething for the last four months and a tooth has yet to emerge! She is sure grouchy about it this morning!

Hopefully this week will be a little more relaxed and a bit happier!

Well time to go whip out that slow cooker and make some supper!



Post written Feb. 2 2009 moved from previous blog

No comments:

Post a Comment