Friday, April 29, 2011

A New Path

I have a had a busy last two weeks! It is about time I wrote about it! I keep thinking "I need to write about what is going on" and then I just get busy. So time to sit down and do it!

I am now a Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant! YAY! This has been something that I have been considering for months! Too long!!  This past week and last week I have been working really hard to get myself ready and organized for my debut party this Friday. I am really excited about this oportuntiy and I really hope to make the best of it!

For a long time now I have been looking for something that I can be happy about doing that was an option. I have wanted to go back to school, but at the moment that is not an option because of other things in my life. I really want to feel good about what I am doing. Before people would ask me where I work and I would almost feel ashamed to tell them where I work because I am unhappy with it myself. June will come and unless I find something else I will go back to Staples for now, all the while working at my Mary Kay business so that I can hopefully in the future just to do that and spend time with Ella and any other kids that we may have in the future. This is something that I feel good to say that I do.


Post written March 25, 2009 moved from previous blog

No comments:

Post a Comment