Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hello All!!

Its been a couple of months since I last posted anything but that is going to change! In the last couple of months we have moved, I've started a new at home business and the kids are keeping me insanely busy!

I'll tell you a little bit about why we moved and our house! Sometime last summer my mother-in-law sent us an MLS link to a house. I knew nothing about the house but I can't say the same for my husband. He started showing me the photos of the house in the link. Aside from some of the bright painted rooms I thought it was a great house, but we really had no intentions of moving. Turns out the house he was showing me was the house he lived in until he was five years old before his family moved to another city. After much back and forth (and thankfully price drops in the house!) we decided to purchase the house. Our new house is my husbands old house! I LOVE this house! I'm very happy we made the choices we made to move.

The new house happened November 1st and by December 1st I opened my own home daycare, which is something that I have wanted to do since before Ella was born. The set up of our old home would not have allowed for me to run a daycare very effectively, here the playroom is right next to the kitchen, which works really well for us!

Now that things are mostly settled around here (with kids is it ever really settled?) I'm going to get a good review, complete with a giveaway up for all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment